Future Foody Ice-blocks
Ice-blocks can be a great way to get fruit, fibre and even vegetables into our little ones over the hot months.
- 1 x tub Stage 1 Apple
- 1 x tub Stage 1 Rainbow Carrots
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Defrost raspberries.
- Blend together the raspberries and coconut cream in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the raspberry mix into each mould, pop in a stick and freeze.
- Then repeat with the remaining two flavours.
- To unmould ice-blocks, run the mould under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the ice-blocks.