Future Foody Valentine’s Day Brownie
This recipe is for the parents! These brownies are soft and gooey, and no one will know that they are filled with the vegetable goodness of kūmara. They are also gluten free and packed with protein.
- 1 cup Stage 1 Kūmara
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup cacao
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 1/2 cup 60% Whittaker’s chocolate, chopped
- Freeze dried raspberry powder
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Line a small baking dish.
- Add kūmara puree and peanut butter to food processor and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients (minus the chocolate) and process again until smooth.
- Stir through chocolate.
- Pour into the baking dish and smooth.
- Bake on the centre oven rack 20 minutes. It will look a little underdone, but it firms up as it cools.
- Cut, sprinkle with raspberry powder and store in fridge if any left!