Quinoa, Apple & Raisin Muffins
Age: 12 months +
Note: Contains almond flour. Almonds are a tree nut and are a common allergen.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 x Future Foody Stage 1 Apple
- 1 x ripe banana mashed
- ½ cup milk
- 1 x egg
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease muffin pans.
- Placer half the oats into the food processor and process until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.Mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.